Epic Internet Battle Epic Internet Battle

Wow...

I was so engrossed that I didn't even notice that I listened to it loop 3 times without realizing it had repeated.

I love the balance!!

Amarilli, Mia Bella Amarilli, Mia Bella

sweeeet

This was the very first song my voice teacher gave me when I started lessons, and since I never actually got it up to any performable standard, I really, really appreciate your ability to sing it. Your voice is so pure and beautiful whenever you sing ANY type of song, I can hardly stand it :P

-Deathwishez- Cannon in D -Deathwishez- Cannon in D

love the voices

I really like your manipulation of each voice in the piece. You really gave it a whole new new age-ish character! I think the bass can be a little less "noisy," but other than that I love each and every transition. Keep it up please!

Deathwishez responds:

To be honest, this is all piano. The 'bass' is just really low keys. I'm glad you liked it. Cannon in D is my favorite Classical Song. :)

COD World At War - Composition COD World At War - Composition

You really know your instruments

All your instruments and fx come in just perfectly...sound, timing, balance, everything! I'm in awe :P

viion responds:

Thanks, this took a lot of time because about 50% is Trey Archs multilayer sounds, and they're all various songs, various tempos, its like throwing together 10 different songs. Very challenging but I feel I pulled it off well.

Legendary Beast (FF8) - Remix Legendary Beast (FF8) - Remix

woww..

Wow, you did an absolutely AMAZING job on this cover!! The balance was superb throughout the piece and MAN you used your percussion really well. Next time I play FF8 I'm putting this on instead :)

Pictures of another World Pictures of another World

sweet!

definitely has an adventure-y feel to it. kinda reminds me of POC

_-={A World at War}=-_ _-={A World at War}=-_

soo tight

all your music is so powerful!

i also love how most of your pieces loops smoothly from the end back to the beginning

Rise of a new King Rise of a new King

epic!!

this is so cool. i think it sounds more like badelt's POC, but at 1:45 definitely epic like LOTR.
sweet!

LoZ: Zelda LoZ: Zelda

wow

this is so tight. the balance between the instruments is amazing