Ninja Vs Samurai Ninja Vs Samurai

GEEZ

man for a first animation that is CRAZY. the style fits really well. my only complaint would be that samurai didn't actually fight like that and he wears his sword upside down, but oh well.

i can't wait to see more from you!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

woww

awesome! everything was hella smooth and there were lots of skills to use even since the beginning. i actually JUST finished replaying ff9, so it was cool to hear the battle music again haha

Drawing a Hand Drawing a Hand

nice

lol RedApple, don't be such a douche. You didn't have to look at this if you already know how to draw hands. Obviously there are some of us who find this quite helpful.

Anyway, tomocles, the simplicity of your tutorial and your method made it so much more informative. Thanks for the tips, they were really helpful.

tomocles responds:

np, although I have the slightest urge to go more indepth into this later on. Maybe after the animating tutorial and the shading/coloring tutorial.

C&C: Red Alert 3 C&C: Red Alert 3

How do you play?

It looks like it could be a pretty good game, but the thing is when you hit "Play Game" it just loops back to the opening animation. If you could fix that I will play it and rate it again.

BRB-FBI responds:

lmao

Epic Internet Battle Epic Internet Battle

Wow...

I was so engrossed that I didn't even notice that I listened to it loop 3 times without realizing it had repeated.

I love the balance!!

Amarilli, Mia Bella Amarilli, Mia Bella

sweeeet

This was the very first song my voice teacher gave me when I started lessons, and since I never actually got it up to any performable standard, I really, really appreciate your ability to sing it. Your voice is so pure and beautiful whenever you sing ANY type of song, I can hardly stand it :P

-Deathwishez- Cannon in D -Deathwishez- Cannon in D

love the voices

I really like your manipulation of each voice in the piece. You really gave it a whole new new age-ish character! I think the bass can be a little less "noisy," but other than that I love each and every transition. Keep it up please!

Deathwishez responds:

To be honest, this is all piano. The 'bass' is just really low keys. I'm glad you liked it. Cannon in D is my favorite Classical Song. :)